This page covers:
A Quick search finds text containing the search term (e.g. multilateral, immunity).
- Type or paste the term you want to find in the Search box.
- Click or press Enter.
- The results of your search are displayed in the Results list.
- Click on any of the results listed to open it.
- To search for a phrase, enclose it in inverted commas (e.g. “human rights”).
- You can use the wildcards * and ? in your search.
- If you click a result from a product not available under your subscription, a message indicating this fact will be displayed.
For more targeted searches, specifying more than one search terms, the subject, jurisdiction(s), party, content type, etc., to be searched, use an Advanced search.