The matching documents are listed on the results page(s).
The number of results appears at the top of the list.
Each result consists of (where applicable) the name of the matching document, the editor, content type, OUP reference, product, originating and applicable jurisdiction and (where relevant) date amended, adopted and date in force, together with a snapshot of the matching text if displayed in full view mode.
To view any document, click on its title.
The results list is on the right with the navigation pane on the left. From this pane you can narrow your results.
There are a number of different ways of viewing and sorting results. You can:
- Narrow your choices by content type, jurisdiction or date. In the example below, the results will be restricted to the content type Constitutional Overviews:
- Search within results. To do this, input your search term(s) into the box and click
- Change the result view to display no detail, some detail or full detail:
- Display up to 100 items per page:
- Change the results sort order:
- Jump to results:
- Change the results pagination:
At the top of the results page is a ‘breadcrumb trail’ link which matches the sorting applied to your results:
Alternatively, click Clear All to remove all filters applied to results to return back to the original results list.