Welcome to The Oxford Compendium of National Legal Responses to Covid-19's Subscriber Services. These pages contain information on accessing LAC19, managing your subscriptions, and getting help if you have a problem.
Subscriber Services are only available to subscribers to The Oxford Compendium. If you are not currently a subscriber, find out how to subscribe.
Services for subscribers include:
- Information on accessing the site
- Technical support, online FAQs and context-sensitive Help text
- Tools to manage your account — online viewing of subscription information, access to usage reports, IP addresses and account preference
- Provision of MARC records
- Information on how to promote USC to your patrons/users
Accessing the site
Before you log in to the site:
- See a list of recommended browsers and settings
- Find out about our conformance to accessibility standards
- Browse our list of frequently asked questions about access
Promoting the site to users
We have a range of resources to help librarians promote the site:
- Download promotional materials, including posters, flyers, logos, and more
- Sign up for a WebEx walkthrough – free to you and your users
Usage: COUNTER Statistics:
In April 2014 we launched our new usage portal to provide institutional customers with COUNTER 4-compliant usage reporting.
The COUNTER 4 code of practice provides an international, extendible Code of Practice for e-Resources that allows the usage of online information, products, and services to be measured in a credible, consistent, and compatible way using vendor-generated data.
COUNTER reports are released on a monthly basis and are available for Online resources and Journals.
For more information and to access your reports please visit our usage pages: