Welcome to Oxford Constitutions of the World's Subscriber Services. These pages contain information on accessing OCW, managing your subscriptions, and getting help if you have a problem.
Subscriber Services are only available to subscribers to OCW. If you are not currently a subscriber, find out how to subscribe. Librarians can register for a free trial using our online form: within the Americas | outside of the Americas.
Services for subscribers include:
- Information on accessing the site
- Technical support, online FAQs and context-sensitive Help text
- Tools to manage your account — online viewing of subscription information, access to usage reports, IP addresses and account preference
- Provision of MARC records
- Information on how to promote OCW to your patrons/users
Accessing the site
Before you log in to the site:
- See a list of recommended browsers and settings
- Find out about our conformance to accessibility standards
- Browse our list of frequently asked questions about access
Experiencing technical problems?
- Please consult our FAQs.
- Detailed help is available from every page of the site. You can also watch our online tour to have a walkthrough of the functionality.
- If you can't find an answer on the site, you can also contact us.
Managing your account
To view your account details and subscription information, view or change your account preferences, or to see your institutional usage reports, please select the link appropriate to your region:
North and South America
UK and Rest of World
Download MARC records straight to your desktop.
Promoting the site to users
We have a range of resources to help librarians promote the site:
- Download promotional materials, including posters, flyers, logos and more
- Sign up for a WebEx walkthrough – free to you and your users
Usage: COUNTER Statistics:
In April 2014 we launched our new usage portal to provide institutional customers with COUNTER 4-compliant usage reporting.
The COUNTER 4 code of practice provides an international, extendible Code of Practice for e-Resources that allows the usage of online information, products, and services to be measured in a credible, consistent, and compatible way using vendor-generated data.
COUNTER reports are released on a monthly basis and are available for Online resources and Journals.
For more information and to access your reports please visit our usage pages: