Welcome to Oxford Constitutional Law's Subscriber Services. These pages contain information on accessing Oxford Constitutional Law, managing your subscriptions, and getting help if you have a problem.
Subscriber Services are only available to subscribers to Oxford Constitutional Law. If you are not currently a subscriber, find out how to subscribe. Librarians can register for a free trial using our online form: within the Americas | outside of the Americas.
Services for subscribers include:
- Information on accessing the site
- Technical support, online FAQs and context-sensitive Help text
- Tools to manage your account — online viewing of subscription information, access to usage reports, IP addresses and account preference
- Provision of MARC records
- Information on how to promote Oxford Constitutional Law to your patrons/users
Accessing the site
Before you log in to the site:
- See a list of recommended browsers and settings
- Find out about our conformance to accessibility standards
- Browse our list of frequently asked questions about access
Experiencing technical problems?
- Please consult our FAQs.
- Detailed help is available from every page of the site. You can also watch our online tour to have a walkthrough of the functionality.
- If you can't find an answer on the site, you can also contact us.
Institutional account management
Institutional account management is conducted on the Oxford Academic website.
- Go to academic.oup.com
- Click the account icon in the top right of the page
- Click Sign in as administrator
- Enter your administrator account credentials
- Once signed in, click the account icon for account management
Here, you will be able to
- View usage statistics
- Manage institutional settings such as IP addresses and OpenURL
Please note that Institutional subscriptions for this product are not listed on Oxford Academic. For all subscription enquiries, please contact us.
KBART (Knowledge Bases and Related Tools) files for this product are not included on Oxford Academic.
Download KBART files
MARC Records for this product are not included on Oxford Academic.
Download MARC Records:
Promoting the site to users
Oxford University Press has developed resources to aid libraries with using and promoting their online resources. Our Librarian Resource Centre will provide you with resources, tools, and ideas to help you make the most of your Oxford online resources.